Frontier is seeking to hire exceptional GUI Developers with a passion for creating amazing games.
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years experience preferably in games, but other UI orientated industries useful (such as web).
Be a visually orientated coder, interested in working closely with artists to produce visually rich looking interfaces and have broad experience working with and extending existing UI framework (WFP, Flash/Flex, Kendo etc).
- Advanced Actionscript 3.0 Knowledge.
- Familiarly with Adobe’s Flash Player.
- Good knowledge of tools pipeline for asset creation (primarily Adobe CS).
- Experience using Scaleform.
- LUA language experience.
- Comfortable with 3D transformations.
- Awareness of how 3D graphics are rendered.
- Experience working on mobile platforms.
Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply by email (including a CV and any code samples/demos) to email@example.com
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.